As you may or may not know, the birth of prophet Jesus is believed to be on March or September by both Christianity and Islam. Although it is not quite sure when, it definitely is not on the 25th of December. Now why is Christmas (who is believed to be the birth of Jesus peace be upon him) then celebrated on the 25th of December. In fact, what does Christmas even mean? Why do people cut trees out of forests and decorate it the way it is? Who is Santa Claus? Why is Christmas celebrated by Christians today when originally it is not a Christian holiday? Why do some Muslims, Atheists and people of other religions celebrate it too?
These are all questions I had in mind, until I did some research and found out disappointing and shocking details. Firstly, what is Christmas?
Christmas, was celebrated by pagan sun-worshippers for thousands of years, before Jesus was even born. Pagans used to celebrate it when the sun begins its northward trek in the sky, and the days began to grow longer (Winter Solstice) and by burning the yule log. Since the sun has reversed itself and was now rising in the sky, pagans believed this was a sign the human sacrifices carried out in Samhain (Halloween) had been accepted by the gods.
Later on, the Roman Catholic Church changed the date to December 25th, calling it Christmas. Now the reason behind that was because originally Christmas predates Christianity through the Pagan holiday called Saturnalia, which was a weeklong of basically breaking the law from December 17th til December 25th that honored Saturn and included human sacrifices, intoxication, naked caroling and rape. During these 7 days there was no punishment for breaking any laws, according to the Roman law.
In the year 4 A.D, Christians adopted Saturnalia in the hopes that the pagans convert to Christianity by promising they could still celebrate Saturnalia as Christians. Since their holiday didn’t follow Christian’s principles, the Christian leaders designated Saturnalia as the birth of Jesus pbuh. And it continued to be celebrated and believed as such.
Now what does the symbols of Christmas signify ?
What does the symbols of Christmas signify ?
- Christmas tree: the sacred tree of the winter god. It is believed by the pagans that the spirit of their gods resided in the tree.
- Star: Pentalpha, the five pointed star. It is a powerful symbol of Satan.
- Candles: represents the sun-gods.
- Mistletoe: is the sacred plant symbolizing pagan blessings of fertility, thus, kissing under the mistletoe is the first step of the reproductive cycle.
- Wreaths: are circular, so they represent the female sexual organ and associated with fertility and the “cycle of life”.
- Santa: according to satanist “Santa” is an anagram for “Satan”.
- Reindeers: are horned animals representing the horned-god of pagan religion.
- Elves: are imp-like creatures who are Santa’s (Satan’s) little helpers. Also demons.
- Green and red: are traditional colors of the season and are the traditional colors of the pagans winter. Green is said to be Satan’s favorite color and red signifies human blood, it is Satan’s highest form of sacrifice.
- Christmas: even the name is pagan. “Christi” means “Christ” and “Mas” meant “Mass”. Since all pagan masses are commemorating death. “Christmas” actually means “the death of Jesus”.
The real truth about Christmas
Basically, the pagans celebrate Christmas in their coming of the Antichrist who is believed to deal a death blow to Jesus.
Conclusion, Christmas is a Satanic celebration of what is believed by the pagans to be the future death of Jesus Christ and not the celebration of his birth. As it is believed by many people today. Technically, not only it is originally neither a Christian or Muslim or Jewish holiday but it’s a Satanic pagan holiday ( just like Halloween) that involves inhumane activities. They sure did well in covering that one up.
Knowledge is powerful, read, before blindly following the majority. Just because everyone does it, it doesn’t mean you should no matter how innocent or fun it looks. Ask yourself why first.